Today is one of the most important, and frequently ignored, “international” holidays in the world. I am proud that my daughter’s birth country, Kazakhstan (with whom she shares dual citizenship) has made International Women’s Day a national holiday.
- http://www.polarisproject.org/ (a personal favorite NPO battling human-traffiking)
- http://www.unicef.org/emerg/files/women_insecure_world.pdf (another personal favorite site from UNICEF-“Women in an Insecure World)
- https://www.facebook.com/ForcedMarriageProject (Forced Marriage Opposition Group)
- http://www.refugees.org/resources/for-lawyers/human-trafficking-resources/human-trafficking-links.html (extensive collection of links to excellent resources related to human trafficking and other activities that degrade and victimize women)
- http://www.icl-fi.org/print/english/esp/58/sextraffic.html (US and UN Crusade against “Sex Trafficking”)
The March 3, 2015 edition of The Terry Clarke Daily is out. I appreciate the response so far, and I have incorporated several issues into regular articles at the request of many of the publication's readers. I continue to request additional areas of interest readers would like to see in future editions.
Please click the link below to access today's edition!